The InLight One Boot 122 Red/Infrared PLT Pad has many applications. Called “boot,” this pad is designed to fold over the entire foot or extend lengthwise along the calf or shin. Its flexible neoprene design has many owners wrapping the pad over the back of their neck onto their chest to increase circulation to these areas to ease shoulder/neck muscle tension and improve blood flow to the neck and brain.
- Neoprene flexibility for ease of application anywhere on the body and particularly sensitive areas on the foot.
- Comfortably secured by a Velcro strap
- InLight Medical PLT Therapy Pads are interchangeable between all InLight controllers
- 122 diodes of the polychromatic blend of red and infrared photon energy
- 52 red diodes (630 nm)
- 70 infrared diodes (850 nm)
InLight Video Information
Testimony - Tori Heaton
Click the video button to hear Tori's Story
Testimony - Oscar Contrares
Click the video button to hear Oscar's Story
Testimony - Gail Sadler
Click the video button to hear Gail's Story