The InLight Local 132 Red/Infrared PLT pad provides the polychromatic application of red and infrared photonic energy to the body. The Local pad design applies comfortably to any flat surface area of the body and bends nicely to fit top of the head, hands, wrists, arms, axilla, knees, ankles, and feet. Very versatile application for conditions needing increase in circulation and/or pain reduction.
- 8” x 9” neoprene flexibility for ease of application anywhere on the body
- Comfortably secured by a Velcro strap
- InLight Medical PLT Therapy Pads are interchangeable between all InLight controllers
- 132 diodes of the polychromatic blend of red and infrared photon energy
- 60 red diodes (630 nm)
- 72 infrared diodes (850 nm)
Use Local 132 Red For
Shoulder pain is a joint/muscle condition ranging from stiffness after exercise or over use to "frozen" resulting from serious injury. Inflammation in the tissue is the common denominator. PLT can help!
Swelling, inflammation, and pain go hand in hand. Polychromatic light therapy (PLT) is a safe, painless and drug-free natural aid to reduce the pain of swollen tissues.
InLight Video Information
Testimony - Tori Heaton
Click the video button to hear Tori's Story
Jody Mittiga - Stress Relief
Jody Mittiga discusses PLT for Stress Relief
Light Therapy and TBI
Click to Learn How Polychromatic Light Therapy Works