The InLight Local 132 Tricolor PLT Pad provides the polychromatic application of tricolor photonic energy to the body. The InLight Local 132 Tricolor PLT pad design applies comfortably to any flat surface area of the body and bends nicely to fit on top of the head, hands, wrists, arms, axilla, knees, ankles, and feet. The InLight Local 132 Tricolor PLT Pad has a very versatile application for conditions of the skin needing an increase in circulation and/or pain reduction.
- 8” x 9” neoprene flexibility for ease of application anywhere on the body
- Comfortably secured by a Velcro strap
- InLight Medical PLT Therapy Pads are interchangeable between all InLight controllers
- 132 diodes of the polychromatic blend of blue, red and infrared photon energy
- 30 blue diodes (470 nm)
- 30 red diodes (630 nm)
- 72 infrared diodes (850 nm)
Use Local 132 Tricolor For
Polychromatic LED light therapy (PLT) has been shown to be an effective, drug-free adjunct to acne care. And unlike most treatment options, PLT has no known side effects.
Hundreds of millions of people worldwide suffer with depression and the related affects. Use of Polychromatic Light Therapy can be beneficial in increasing brain circulation, which can be associated with depression.
InLight Video Information
Testimony - Tori Heaton
Click the video button to hear Tori's Story
Jody Mittiga - Stress Relief
Jody Mittiga discusses PLT for Stress Relief
Light Therapy and TBI
Click to Learn How Polychromatic Light Therapy Works